You can access and edit almost all of your Galaxy S III’s files with its My Files navigator feature. You can use the My Files navigator feature to find and delete files that you do not use any longer. How to Erase Files From a Galaxy S III?Instructions
1.Unlock your phone to access your home screen.
2. Turn on the phone and touch the “Apps” shortcut on the home screen.
3.find “My Files” app,and then tap its icon to open it.
4.Select the type of file you are looking for. If you are unsure, select the “All files” option.
5.Find the folder containing the file you want to delete.Select the file you want to delete from the folder.
6.Push the trash icon and select “OK” from the prompt window to delete the files.Or Tap the “Menu” button then select “Delete” from the list to select and delete the files.
Doing so will free up your Galaxy S III’s memory and you can store additional content on it.
We are going to introduce how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4 to send and receive email from webmail services (Gmail, Outlook,Yahoo!, etc.), your home email address (Bell Mail, Sympatico, etc.) and Microsoft Exchange.
Please follow the steps below to add the email account:
1. Go to the home screen, select “Applications > Mail”
2. Choose “Email address”
3. Then you can fill one of your email adress
4. Select “Password”
5. Next,enter the email account password
6. Select “Next”. Please wait while the account settings are retrieved. If the account settings aren’t found, make sure you enter the correct email address and password. You may be required to enter incoming and outgoing mail server addresses and port numbers. Please contact your email service provider to obtain this information.
7. Choose “Account name” and enter a label that will help you identify this mailbox
8. The last,click “Finish setup”
9. Ok,your email account is synced with your smartphone and ready to use. If you want add other email accounts, repeat the steps above.
The Samsung Galaxy Core (I8262) currently runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and not be as powerful as its elder siblings like the Note II or the Galaxy S4.
When use it for a long time, you will feel it more and more slowly,then you must uninstall some system pre-installed apps,but uninstall the pre-installed apps you have to root your Samsung Galaxy Core.
Note:Back up everything you feel is important before you start root.
1. First,install the USB drives and connect your Samsung Galaxy Core to your PC and copy the Framaroot-1.5.3.apk file you downloaded above to your device’s SD card.
2. Use a file manager app, navigate to the location of Framaroot-1.5.3.apk, and install the application. Make sure you have enabled installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Settings > Security and ticking the Unknown sources checkbox.
3. Next,go to your app drawer and open up the Framaroot app.
4. Click on Legolas and wait for the success popup. If that doesn’t happen, open up the app again, and this time click on Aragorn.
5. Last, reboot your device. You will find you phone rooted!
HTC HD2 is a smartphone belonging to the HTC Touch family, manufactured by HTC and running the Windows Mobile 6.5 operating system.
The phone was designed and manufactured by HTC, and was released in Europe in November 2009,The phone is the successor of the HTC Touch HD, and is succeeded by the HTC HD7.
Follow these tips to complete the operation:
1. Just go to the Home screen of the HTC HD2, click Start.
2. Look for and click Google Maps.
3. Then click the Menu.
4. It will show “Get Directions”,click it.
5. Use my Location and skip to the step 8 or Click Start Point to enter a different start point.
6. At this time,find and click the Keyboard icon at the bottom of the screen and enter a start address.
7. Click the button of OK.
8. Click End Point.
9. Then click the Keyboard icon at the bottom of the screen and enter an end address.
10. Click the button of OK too.
11. Just click Show Directions.
12. Click OK too.
13. Click See map to see the directions on a map.
14. Next,click the Right or Left arrow at the bottom of the screen to step through the directions on the map.
15. Click See List icon to view the directions as a list again.
16. Now the Google Maps on HTC HD2 Setup is complete,do you understand yet? If you do not understand, please give me a message
All of your data in Samsung Omnia II will be remove，so make sure any additional installed apps or user data have been backed up before a hard reset.
After your Samsung Omnia II finish all backups, follow the steps below
1. From the main screen and choose the Start menu.
2. Select Settings in the menu list.
3. Then choose Memory Settings in the menu list.
4. You will see “Clear All Data” click and confirm Yes.
5. It will require enter the phone’s lock code.Usually,lock code maybe the last 4 digits of the phone’s number.
6. Choose Done,then the phone will reset.
7. Good luck.
Before you try to set up your HTC HD2 as a wireless router, ensure you have an unlimited data connection with your provider.
We show you how to turn your HTC HD2 into a wireless router,follow these instructions:
1.Setting up your phone
First,Tap Start and go to Wi-Fi Router.If this is the first time you’ve opened Wi-Fi Router,select Next to skip the description.
Second,you need to set up the HTC HD2 Wi-Fi network by entering a network name and a ten digit WEP key.
third,select the data connection your phone uses to access the Internet, and then select Start.
2.If you have set up your HTC HD2 as a Wi-Fi router,please activate it:
First,select Start – Settings – Wireless controls.
Second,Tap the Off/On slider.(You can easily turn the phone’s Wi-Fi network on and off).
Third,when the wireless router starts,the wireless network name and WEP key are displayed.
3.Connecting your computer to your HTC HD2’s Wi-Fi network
First,click Start – Connect To – Wireless Network Connection (in Windows XP)
Second,select the name of your Wi-Fi network, enter the WEP key and then click Connect
If the HTC HD2’s Wi-Fi network did not show,refresh the list of networks.
Samsung changes the security settings frequently, but as long as you know which version of the phone you have, you can probably gain root
Samsung doesn’t offer an official bootloader unlock system for the carrier-locked phones. These are the overwhelming majority of Galaxy S4, so that’s what we’re going over here.
Then we’ll use “Motochopper” to root,it is already tested and confirmed to be working with AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile variants of the Galaxy S4.
1.Rooting will void your warranty.
2.Rooting isn’t foolproof.
3.Back up your Galaxy S4 information.
1.Download the exploit here:http://vulnfactory.org/public/motochopper.zip
2.Unzip the zip file to your computer desktop.
3.Put your phone on USB Debugging mode (activate checkbox on Settings>Development options>USB debugging or Settings>Applications>Development>USB debugging).
4.You should make sure that the latest USB drivers for Galaxy S4 are installed on your computer.
5.Connect your Galaxy S4 to your computer via USB cable.
6.Go to the folder where you extracted the “motochopper.zip” in Windows and execute “run.bat”. If you are a Linux or OSX user, then navigate to the extracted folder in a terminal and execute “./run.sh”.
7.Once this window pops up, click on any key to continue,next step there is a message will appear on your Galaxy S4, to which you click OK. Wait a minute, you’ll be asked again to click on any key. Your Galaxy S4 will restart.
8.Then your Galaxy S4 rooted.