How to resolve the issue of poor quality incoming or outgoing calls on Samsung Galaxy Mega Gt-I9152?
Your Samsung Galaxy Mega Gt-I9152 will automatically detects the strongest radio signal, and can select it to maintain normal service.
Basically, the incoming or outgoing call quality is depending on radio signal level measured by the Samsung Galaxy Mega Gt-I9152.
If you are experiencing poor quality incoming or outgoing calls, please refer to the following information, to resolve this issue.
1. From the main (‘home’ or ‘idle’) screen display of your Samsung Galaxy Mega Gt-I9152:
The name of the service provider you are currently connected with should be displayed on the Samsung Galaxy Mega Gt-I9152 main screen, and this should match with the name of your Network Provider (unless you are roaming).
2. The Samsung Galaxy Mega Gt-I9152 can receive incoming calls, and make outgoing calls with any number of antenna bars. However to obtain a better quality incoming or outgoing call, more than 1 to 2 antenna bars showing are recommended.
3. Please ensure that the handset’s network mode is set to Automatic, as outlined below:
a) Select main Menu.
b) Select Settings.
c) Select Network settings.
d) Select Network.
e) Select Automatic.
4. If you are still encountering the same issues, then power off and on the Samsung Galaxy Mega Gt-I9152.
5. If the above steps does not eradicate the problems, then the issue may be hardware-related.
To check this, place Samsung Galaxy Mega Gt-I9152 in loudspeaker mode, or attach a headset whilst making a call.