How to resolve the issue of poor quality incoming or outgoing calls on Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace?
Your Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace will automatically detects the strongest radio signal, and can select it to maintain normal service.
Basically, the incoming or outgoing call quality is depending on radio signal level measured by the Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace.
If you are experiencing poor quality incoming or outgoing calls, please refer to the following information, to resolve this issue.
1. From the main (‘home’ or ‘idle’) screen display of your Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace:
The name of the service provider you are currently connected with should be displayed on the Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace main screen, and this should match with the name of your Network Provider (unless you are roaming).
2. The Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace can receive incoming calls, and make outgoing calls with any number of antenna bars. However to obtain a better quality incoming or outgoing call, more than 1 to 2 antenna bars showing are recommended.
3. Please ensure that the handset’s network mode is set to Automatic, as outlined below:
a) Select main Menu.
b) Select Settings.
c) Select Network settings.
d) Select Network.
e) Select Automatic.
4. If you are still encountering the same issues, then power off and on the Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace.
5. If the above steps does not eradicate the problems, then the issue may be hardware-related.
To check this, place Samsung S5830EUBLK Galaxy Ace in loudspeaker mode, or attach a headset whilst making a call.