How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Core?
The Samsung Galaxy Core (I8262) currently runs Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and not be as powerful as its elder siblings like the Note II or the Galaxy S4.
When use it for a long time, you will feel it more and more slowly,then you must uninstall some system pre-installed apps,but uninstall the pre-installed apps you have to root your Samsung Galaxy Core.
Note:Back up everything you feel is important before you start root.
1. First,install the USB drives and connect your Samsung Galaxy Core to your PC and copy the Framaroot-1.5.3.apk file you downloaded above to your device’s SD card.
2. Use a file manager app, navigate to the location of Framaroot-1.5.3.apk, and install the application. Make sure you have enabled installation of apps from unknown sources by going to Settings > Security and ticking the Unknown sources checkbox.
3. Next,go to your app drawer and open up the Framaroot app.
4. Click on Legolas and wait for the success popup. If that doesn’t happen, open up the app again, and this time click on Aragorn.
5. Last, reboot your device. You will find you phone rooted!