Call Forwarding allows you to forward your incoming calls to another phone number or business number (local or long distance) or to Voice Mail. The instructions are different depending on which Call Forwarding feature you have.
Follow the steps to learn how to set up call forwarding for your Samsung Galaxy S III:
1. Touch Apps at the lower right corner of the screen.
2. Scroll to and press Phone.
3. Then tap Menu.
4. Click Call settings at bottom of the screen.
5. Scroll to and click Call forwarding.
6. Click the required option (e.g. Voice call).
7. Click the required option (e.g. Forward when unanswered).
8. Enter the phone number which you want forward.
9. Next,Touch Enable.
10. Last,your Samsung Galaxy S III call forwarding has been set up.